ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR PLEASING WEBSTORE
Pleasing is committed to making our website accessible for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
At Pleasing, we take the following measures to assist in the accessibility of our webstore:
- We include accessibility as part of the foundation of all website design considerations.
- We integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- We provide continual accessibility training for our team.
- We execute ongoing accessibility audits to keep the site up to date for all relevant WCAG updates.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Pleasing.com aims to be compliant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. While we are aware that certain parts of the site may not be fully accessible at this time, we are actively working on updates and aim to have on-going improvements as our site evolves.
Accessibility of Pleasing.com relies on the following technologies to work with the below combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer or mobile device:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We assessed the accessibility of Pleasing.com by the following approaches:
- Internal development workflow that includes automated accessibility testing
- External evaluation with accessibility testers
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Pleasing.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our webstore by emailing us at email@example.com. We will do our very best to respond to feedback within five business days.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within five business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.