FAQ / Shipping & Returns
We would have it no other way. Our manufacturer has been certified as an animal cruelty-free company through PETA since 2013. We certify that all of our products are not tested on animals and contain no animal-sourced ingredients.
Yes, and we’re glad you asked. Pleasing is committed to operating in an economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable manner. Respecting human rights, monitoring the safety and integrity of products, and reducing the environmental footprint of our supply chain are core tenets of who we are and what we do. We require that all partners throughout our supply chain provide transparency into their own social compliance policies, and that there is a keen focus on these issues by everyone who helps bring Pleasing products to life.
We also recognize that perfection is difficult to attain, and we are committed to working towards constant improvement in our day-to-day operations.
Mica included in our products is synthetic (lab-created) or ethically sourced with transparency throughout the supply chain.
Our nail polish is 12-free, meaning it is made without Toluene, Formaldehyde, Camphor, TPHP, Phthalates, Ethyl Tosylamide, Acetone, Bisphenol A, Xylene, Fragrance, Parabens, and Sulfates and is made with biosourced (non-petroleum) solvents.
For a complete list of banned ingredients excluded from our nail polish, please see our Clean Standards: Banned Ingredient List
Due to the high level of demand for Pleasing, we are not able to accept returns at this time. Should you have goods that arrived damaged or are lost, please contact email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number. We will do our best to help locate your shipment.
Please take a photo of your damaged product immediately and send it to email@example.com along with your order number. We will make every effort to replace your order or refund you.
You will be sent email confirmations (and texts, if you signed up for text notifications at check-out) while your order is being processed to let you know its status. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please email us at email@example.com with the word “cancel” in the subject line as soon as possible. Due to the high level of demand, we can’t guarantee order cancellation, but we’ll do our best.
At this time, we do not offer gift cards for purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping / USA and International
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship within 5 business days after the order is placed, except for items on pre-sale.
- A “business day” is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Delivery timeframes depend upon the shipping method selected at checkout.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to update once you receive a tracking number
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates.
- All prices are quoted in the US Dollar currency.
- Duties and taxes vary by country/region of the destination and will be determined during checkout
- Shipping, duties, taxes, and applicable fees are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments
- International orders cannot be shipped to a APO/FPO or P.O. Box address.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by, but not limited to, the following: customs, natural occurrences, air/ground transportation strikes/delays, or transfers, from UPS/DHL/FedEx to international mail carriers. Customers with non-contiguous US addresses (APO/FPO, Guam, Hawaii) may also take longer to deliver. We are not able to ship to P.O. boxes at this time.
Where We Ship
We currently ship to the countries and territories below. Due to current carrier and COVID restrictions, we cannot ship to all countries globally, but we are working on adding more countries in the future. Note, shipping charges may include fuel, residential and delivery area surcharges.
Albania, Argentina, Aruba, Australia (3 of 8 states and territories)*, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh*, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil (5 of 27 states), Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile (2 of 16 regions)*, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, El Salvador*, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India (5 of 37 states)*, Indonesia (Jakarta), Ireland, Israel*, Italy*, Jamaica, Japan (9 of 47 prefectures)*, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia*, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Nepal*, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand (Auckland)*, North Macedonia, Northern Marianas Island, Norway, Pakistan*, Panama, Peru (5 of 26 regions)*, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania*, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand (7 of 78 provinces), Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City, Zambia, Zimbabwe*
*Regional restrictions may apply
Rates are calculated in real-time at check-out based on the shipping method selected
- Economy – UPS SurePost
- Standard – UPS Ground Residential
- Expedited – UPS Next Day Air Saver
- Rest of World: Omni Parcel (3-8 days), UPS Worldwide Economy (7-14 days) or UPS Worldwide Express Saver (3-5 days), depending on shipping location. International rates, as well as duties, taxes and fees, are calculated in real-time at check-out. Transit times are estimated and may vary due to holiday volumes at logistics carriers.
- United Kingdom: Royal Mail (2-4 days) - $8.95 USD
- Rates, Duties, Taxes, and Fees are calculated in real-time at check-out based on the shipping method selected