Copy of Shipping & Returns
Shipping / USA and International
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship within 5 business days after the order is placed, except for items on pre-sale.
- A “business day” is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Delivery timeframes depend upon the shipping method selected at checkout.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to update once you receive a tracking number
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates.
- All prices are quoted in the US Dollar currency.
- Duties and taxes vary by country/region of the destination and will be determined during checkout
- Shipping, duties, taxes, and applicable fees are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments
- International orders cannot be shipped to a APO/FPO or P.O. Box address.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com
Please note: We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by, but not limited to, the following: customs, natural occurrences, air/ground transportation strikes/delays, or transfers, from UPS/DHL/FedEx to international mail carriers. Customers with non-contiguous US addresses (APO/FPO, Guam, Hawaii) may also take longer to deliver. We are not able to ship to P.O. boxes at this time.
Where We Ship
We currently ship to the countries and territories below. Due to current carrier and COVID restrictions, we cannot ship to all countries globally, but we are working on adding more countries in the future. Note, shipping charges may include fuel, residential and delivery area surcharges.
Albania, Argentina, Aruba, Australia*, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh*, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile*, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, El Salvador*, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India*, Ireland, Israel*, Italy*, Jamaica, Japan*, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia*, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Nepal*, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand*, Northern Marianas Island, Norway, Pakistan*, Panama, Peru*, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania*, Russia*, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe*
*Regional restrictions may apply
Shipping MethodsU.S. Domestic:
Rates are calculated in real-time at check-out based on the shipping method selected
- Economy – UPS SurePost
- Standard – UPS Ground Residential - available starting 11/29
- Expedited – UPS Next Day Air Saver - available starting 11/29
- Rest of World: Omni Parcel (3-8 days), UPS Worldwide Economy (7-14 days) or UPS Worldwide Express Saver (3-5 days), depending on shipping location. International rates, as well as duties, taxes and fees, are calculated in real-time at check-out. Transit times are estimated and may vary due to holiday volumes at logistics carriers.
- United Kingdom: Royal Mail (2-4 days) - $8.95 USD
- Rates, Duties, Taxes, and Fees are calculated in real-time at check-out based on the shipping method selected