Do you accept returns?
Due to the high level of demand for Pleasing, we are not able to accept returns at this time. Should you have goods that arrived damaged or are lost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My order didn’t arrive. What do I do?
Please contact us at email@example.com and reference your order number. We will do our best to help you locate your shipment.
My order arrived damaged? What do I do?
Please take a photo of your damaged product immediately and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and we will make every effort to replace your order or reimburse you.
What’s the status of my order?
You will be sent email confirmations (and texts, if you signed up for text notifications at check-out) while your order is being processed to let you know it’s status. You can also email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
How do I cancel my order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “cancel” in the subject line as soon as possible. Due to the high level of demand, we can’t guarantee order cancellation, but we’ll do our best.
Do you offer gift cards?
At this time, we do not offer gift cards for purchase.
Shipping / USA and International
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship within 5 business days after the order is placed.
- A “business day” is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Delivery timeframes depend upon the shipping method selected at checkout
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to update once you receive a tracking number
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates
- All prices are quoted in the US Dollar currency
- Duties and taxes vary by country/region of the destination and will be determined during checkout
- Shipping, duties, taxes, and applicable fees are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments
- International orders cannot be shipped to a APO/FPO or P.O. Box address
- If you have any additional questions, please contact customer service here
Please note: We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by, but not limited to, the following: customs, natural occurrences, air/ground transportation strikes/delays, or transfers, from UPS/DHL/FedEx to international mail carriers. Customers with non-contiguous US addresses (APO/FPO, Guam, Hawaii) may also take longer to deliver. We are not able to ship to P.O. boxes at this time.